Welcome

Hello and welcome to The Kentucky Bourbon Barrel. Here you'll find a blog designed for those who appreciate Bourbon. I am truely dedicated to tasting, surveying, and honored to enjoy the very best Bourbons that the fine state of Kentucky has to offer. I hope you enjoy my results and can share with me what you find out when you try one for yourself.

Evan Williams Single Barrel

I tried this old time Bourbon today to find that beyond the price and my original opinion, it deserved to be on a higher shelf. What a great Bourbon this turned out to be. Smooth and subtle, this Bourbon will most definitely catch you by surprise. It's draw, taste, and finish gives you no wonder why it has achieved so many awards. I must say if you have not given this one a chance, now is the time to do so. Saying it's worth every penny is a small feat being that it is so priced with Bourbon of a much less caliber. To find out more about this fine quality Bourbon visit http://www.evanwilliams.com/.