Welcome

Hello and welcome to The Kentucky Bourbon Barrel. Here you'll find a blog designed for those who appreciate Bourbon. I am truely dedicated to tasting, surveying, and honored to enjoy the very best Bourbons that the fine state of Kentucky has to offer. I hope you enjoy my results and can share with me what you find out when you try one for yourself.

Just Add Bourbon

My friends at JustAddBourbon sent me gifts in the mail today for my participation and support of the Urban Bourbon Trail. The first gift is a hat that says 'Bourbon Country' on the front and 'Just Add Bourbon' on the back. It's brown with gold writing. A very nice hat I must say. The second gift is a very nice handbag that my Fiancé, Kristyn, has already laid claim to and swears to proudly display it as she visits the Urban Bourbon Trail, Local Distilleries, and other various day trips. I want to give a very special thanks to Stacey for the gifts.
For those of you not familiar with www.JustAddBourbon.com, it is a very informative and user friendly site dedicated to the Bourbon lifestyle. I suggest you check it out. Just click on the link and browse through the site. If you are a Bourbon enthusiast, you'll truly enjoy the site and get plenty of use of it.